- Publié le: 30-06-2021
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 288212
The Company :
For our client, a well-known organisation with a global footprint and recent record production numbers, we are looking for an Operations Manager. This is a real opportunity to get on board with a well-established company offering numerous career opportunities.
For our client, a well-known organisation with a global footprint and recent record production numbers, we are looking for an Operations Manager. This is a real opportunity to get on board with a well-established company and an iconic project in the South Pacific. Reporting to the Mine Manager, you will hold a key role in the current and future success of this mine site.
- Implement and follow-up health, safety and environment plans in the workplace according to company guidelines.
- Enforce people management rules, ensure employees’ professional development, evaluate, and encourage collective and individual performance.
- Develop positive relationships that support a change environment serving the productivity and performance goals of the mine site.
- Facilitate performance management.
- Enforce mining rules : geotechnics, water management, biodiversity, optimal storage of waste, etc.
- Optimise mining operations from an economic, technical and qualitative perspectives (planning, implementation and execution of mining projects, extraction, inventory management, operation of the fleet of machinery and facilities, etc.).
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Having at least 8 years of experience in mining operations and management.
- Sc. Or Master’s degree in mining engineering, geology or related discipline.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Being very organised.
- Good communication with strong influential skills.
- Strong performance management knowledge.
- Fluency in French is mandatory with proficiency in English.