- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Achats-Logistique-Contrats
- Secteur: Energies - Eau - Gestion des déchets
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 330660
- Publié le: 08-12-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 330660
- Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their project in South Africa. The position is offered with a long-term contract, 28 day on / 28 day off rotation and negotiable daily rate.
- As Logistics Coordinator you’ll be responsible for managing and coordinating all land and air personnel movements within the field, in relation to arrivals / departures, transportation and aviation activities for all Locations.
Functional responsibilities :
- Overall management and accountability for ensuring the project personnel look-ahead, communicates room allocation upon personnel arrival at the Supply Base, including distribution of mobilisation notices, trip itineraries and aircraft manifesting are efficiently implemented.
- Takes ownership for all day to day personnel related logistics functions supporting the onshore operations, including direct supervision of the Integrated Logistics Services ILS and Contractor personnel, field light vehicles buses including the administering of journey Management Plans.
- Ensures that the movement of personnel is scheduled and coordinated between all onshore locations.
- Constantly liaise with Company and Contractors regarding planning for additional personnel arrivals into project location.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Extensive experience in Logistics and Materials Experience in an Oil and Gas environment ideally gained within Personnel Movement Management.
- Extensive experience gained working in remote geographical operations.
- Must have a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, including but not limited to differing aircraft ranges if more than one type of aircraft, time zones changes, crew duty and rest limitation, airport slot programs, over flight and landing permit requirements, curfews, overflight exemptions, general declarations and so on ensuring timely and accurate schedule communication to crew-members.
Organisation: O.G. ProductionAnnonces de O.G. Production