- Publié le: 16-06-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 88469
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Principal Advisor – Project Controls to be responsible for the development of project cost estimates and integrated project schedules and the monitoring and controlling activities during the execution of the project stage, including cost and schedule forecasting and reporting in conformance with corporate guidance notes and project procedures.
- Ensures the project controls requirements are embedded in commercial documents and oversees contractors performance to these requirements. Develops project controls guidance notes, procedures, tools, templates, and best practices to implement projects.
- Develops and promotes the project control systems within area of accountability.
- Identifies and implements improvement opportunities for streamlining project controls work process.
- Leads the development of project control accounts and budget.
- Leads the setup and issuance of reports, including estimating, planning and cost control curves.
- Leads the development of contingency and change management procedure.
- Leads the implementation of effective contingency and change management process.
- Leads the setup and implementation of project progress measurement practices.
- Leads the development of Final Forecast Cost (FFC) and proactive identification of risks and mitigation.
- Applies discipline governance and quality assurance across capital projects.
- Manages the relationship with project controls stakeholders within the project and within the business.
- Analyses and reports progress to plan to contribute to strategic and operational decisions.
- Provides technical support to project stakeholders.
- Develops and contributes to the project controls guidance and protocols.
- Provides assistance to estimating and scenario evaluation for closure activities and planning.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- College diploma or university degree in a related discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in an industrial construction project setting. 5 or more years of experience in an industrial construction setting is preferred.
- Mining industry or Heavy Earthworks experience is an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management systems (e.g., Ellipse, JD Edwards, SAP).
- Strong working knowledge of Project Control Systems ( PRISM, Primavera ).
- Knowledge of, planning, forecasting, cost control and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proven ability to research, compare and analyze voluminous and complex management and financial information.
- Strong planning, organizational and communications skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Project accounting and tracking of completion metrics through a WBS structure accounting system.