- Type de contrat: CDIC
- Fonction: Ingénierie-Méthodes
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 100754
- Publié le: 23-08-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 100754
For our client, a leading mining organisation, we are searching for multiple Process Engineer candidates for roles to be based in West Africa. This company is a highly successful international business who are currently expanding their operations rapidly. We are therefore looking for Process Engineers at various levels of seniority (from the preparation of the raw materials to the finished products), whose mission is distinguished in 3 phases : Project Phase, Start Phase and Operation Phase.
Functional responsibilities :
- Coordinate and participate in the development of training documents and operating support (Monitoring Plan, Procedures, Instructions, Problem Solving Checklist).
- Support training of operating staff.
- Carry out risk analysis.
- Start-up tests and qualification of installations,
- Ensure optimization of industrial performance through the improvement of existing processes and/or the design of new facilities that it supports in addition to its role of « technical support » to Production teams in accordance with the QHSE policy management, environmental, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Implementation and monitoring of performance indicators dashboards,
- Analyze causes of deviation (studies, audits, diagnoses, etc.).
- Production support process documents (procedures, monitoring plans, instructions).
- Identify improvements to be made.
- Participate in the development of the operating budget.
- Coordinate the update review of the QSEE risk analysis and associated preventive measures related to its perimeter.
- Collaborate as part of a commitment to continuous improvement of professional practices, communication and the business climate.
- Guarantor of the application of the group’s QHSE policy as well as the regulatory, environmental and customer requirements.
- Guarantee the application of security rules and procedures, application of the prevention policy and training of employees.
- Ensure that process control documents (Procedures, Guidelines, Monitoring Plans) are applicable.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Degree in Engineering or University (BA Hons +5) in Metallurgy, or an experience of at least 10 years in a production unit or in R&D in the improvement and development of Pyrometallurgy or Hydrometallurgy processes or similar (fusion workshop, agglomeration, etc.).
- Eager to share your technical and personal challenges with the team.
- Fluency in French & English.
Organisation: Job AlternativeAnnonces de Mary Ann Stone