- Publié le: 18-05-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 49822
The Company :
- Our client is one of the key gold mining companies in the world focusing on sustainability and safety.
- They are looking to hire a Process Manager for their mine in South America.
The Process Manager will be responsible for providing technical expertise and management of Processing Department, making sure the plans and objectives are reached in a timely manner. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to the optimization of processing operations and team’s professional growth.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Directly managing the Mill, Maintenance, Metallurgy and Project Engineering teams.
- Indirectly managing the Gold Room, Mill Operators, Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance Planning personnel and their activities.
- Overseeing and providing technical expertise in regard to the processing and related facilities project development.
- Driving a culture of quality and efficiency within the department focused on maximizing recovery.
- Ensuring the procedures, practices and systems to the Processing department are quickly implemented and operating effectively.
- Planning, approving and monitoring departmental operating budgets and capital expenditures to meet stakeholder and strategic objectives.
- Ensuring all activities are conducted safely and in accordance with Company’s standards and procedures.
- Developing department’s personnel through on-job training and constant coaching.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- 15 – 20 years in similar mining-based role.
- Tertiary qualified in Processing.
- Extensive knowledge of gold processing facilities in developing countries essential.
- Previous experience in start-up mining environments essential.
- French language skills desired, not essential.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and build effective relationships and networks.
- Possesses strong influencing skills and the ability to develop an effective team.
- Demonstrates strong conceptual skills, and be capable of developing lateral and practical solutions
- Ability to respond to a changing work environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and office management skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Demonstrated well-developed interpersonal skills, with a courteous and pleasant customer service focus.
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.