- Publié le: 2022-06-29
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 96616
Job Description :
- Our client is an international mining company seeking an experienced and qualified Project Coordinator for his existing operations in West Africa.
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for project planning, materials management, cost management, reporting, work site management and project management.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with the project Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Policies and associated documentation.
- Update and maintain project master schedules for all project in his/her portfolio.
- Implement Earn-value progress tracking.
- Place purchase requisitions or pick tickets for materials as required.
- Establish, manage and track all materials orders required for the projects.
- Assist material supervisor in management of project materials by supporting, helping and providing relevant information for material supervisor to accomplish its work.
- Work closely with contract administrators to monitor contractor costs and with finance to review cost reports.
- Review cost and forecast reports with the Project Manager.
- Compile consolidated cost and forecast reports for his/her project portfolio.
- Assist the Project Manager in gathering the information he/she will need to compile the project monthly reports.
- Conform to all reporting requirements as per the project execution framework applicable to his/her project portfolio.
- Book all necessary equipment well in advance to allow good execution of the work and/or activities.
- Ensure equipment is delivered on time on the work site.
- Participate in and support Project Engineer in all phases of project and ensure project frame work is respected.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering + 5 years of experience in industrial environment or similar position (including 2 years as Junior Project Coordinator).
- Relevant experience in an industrial project management.
- Ability to identify project problems and to solve these problems from their root causes with limited guidance required.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and various project requirements and locations.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills for technical and organizational information.
- Ability to comply with rigorous work process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on Functional Cultural awareness.
- Language skills : English is essential. French is highly advantageous.
- Proficiency with computing tools (office automation), MS Project.