- Publié le: 03-11-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 92712
Job Description :
For our client – an international mining operator in West Africa – we are looking for French speaking Project Cost Control Manager. You will ensure the preparation and analysis of all the results of the project in order to forecast trends to exceed the objectives (time, cost and quality) and coordinates the activities of the EPCM in terms of Planning and Control of Costs Responsibilities of the Planning and Cost Control Manager.
- Coordinate with the EPCM the preparation of the basic documents of the project.
- Supervise the preparation of the project manager’s schedule in collaboration with the project team and have it approved by the project manager and the client.
- Supervise the preparation of detailed project timelines to determine specific time objectives for the engineering, procurement and construction sectors.
- Establish the system for managing project costs
- Prepare the cost coding structure of the project in collaboration with the project team.
- Supervise the preparation of project cost reports (budgets, commitments, variances, performance).
- Participate in the project review.
- Supervise control and monitoring of project costs.
- Ensure that all taxes applicable to the project are applied.
- Supervise all project estimation activities from budget preparation to the submission of large-scale and monitoring estimates, and then monitor all changes.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Diploma in engineering, postgraduate studies in project management preferable.
- PMP Certification.
- 10 years or more in a field of engineering preferably in the mining industry or in a heavy industry.
- Experience in planning and controlling major projects.
- Fluency in French and English – spoken and written.