- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Production-Maintenance
- Secteur: Energies - Eau - Gestion des déchets
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 330658
- Publié le: 02-12-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 330658
- For our client, a leading international oil & gas organisation, we are searching for an experienced and qualified Project Maintenance Engineer.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Project Maintenance Engineer is responsible for leading & developing maintenance deliverables within the Operations Readiness Plan (ORP) including the Work Management System.
- The role is based in Sunbury, with occasional travel to contractors offices, build yards and offshore.
Functional responsibilities :
- Team leader, focal point and key stake holder for the Work Management System build.
- Leads and provides direction to the site teams and document controller for EPC data gathering to facilitate the maintenance build.
- Takes ownership and leads the individual build activities including :
- Assembly of the Asset Register,
- Maintenance strategy development and application( including generic strategies),
- Criticality assessment and allocation,
- PMR development and materials management.
- Ensures availability of build upload files for timely input into the SAP CMMS system.
- Produces and owns the maintenance build execution plan and associated build strategies.
- Applies the data standards to the build requirements and ensure compliance.
- Ensures that SCEs ECEs and Production critical equipments are identified correctly and that the associated performance standards are incorporated and labelled within the CMMS and work execution systems and processes.
- Develops Regional maintenance strategys for use during the build.
- Takes ownership of the production availability model (RAM).
- Develops and updates the TAR & Condition Monitoring Strategys.
- Provides input into operational spares procurement and selection.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering or relevant science degree.
- Demonstrates track record in successful maintenance builds in a project environment.
- Experience with SAP CMMS.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Pre operations experience within an LNG project.
- Use of staging databases for maintenance build.
Organisation: O.G. ProductionAnnonces de O.G. Production