- Publié le: 2022-10-31
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 148110
For our client, a leading international Oil & Gas organisation in Nigeria, we are searching for an experienced and qualified Project Service Manager. This role will ensure the management and coordination to the support services of the relevant depts/division for the timely, cost-effective execution and completion of projects in accordance of the approved programme.
Functional responsibilities :
- Provide effective support to the Project Manager for a successful execution and delivery of the projects in accordance with the agreed objectives.
- Liase with the Engineering Division regarding all the projects engineering activities that will take place in Nigeria including but not limited to Basic Engineering execution, EPC & LLI SOWs definition, HSEQ, Risk Assessment, Cost Estimates, ITT preparation, etc.
- Support and assist SPR for the contracting strategy definition including Napims & NCDMB approvals, Bid List development, ITT packaging, Bid evaluation and preparation of request to award.
- Assist HSE & Naoc NCD in obtaining all relevant HSE-related and Local Content approvals.
- Assist BUC yearly budget preparations, defence and approvals from JV Partners.
- Liase with Operations for developing Commissioning programs, Commissioning assistance and plant hand-over.
- Review, approve and supervise of all the Contractors/Suppliers work execution plans.
- Provide HQ with all the information requested, in terms of monitoring of the Projects (schedule, VOWD, presentation, reports).
- Liase with HQ, Planning Dpt, Production Dpt and all the disciplines involved, in order to achieve OPDS events such as Gates, Assurance Reviews, Re-Authorizations, Close Out of the Projects.
- Comply with the requirements of the different policies and procedures of the company by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Education at Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering or Management Science.
- At least 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in the industry.
- Good knowledge of Planning and Target Control.
- Ability to effectively manage staff development and Relations Management.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Good level of English.