- Publié le: 2019-09-11
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 185787
- For our client, a leading international Oil&Gas organisation in Nigeria, we are searching for a Project Services Manager to be hired on a permanent basis and located in Lagos.
- The incumbent will direct all project reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) in co-ordination with internal/external requirements and promote the development project services team, identifying areas of improvement and additional resourcing requirements.
Functional responsibilities :
- Pro-actively leads and directs the work of the Project Services Team.
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of the Project.
- Services/Management Teams and the internal/external customers.
- Deliver the development and implementation of department and project specific procedures related to the project services function.
- Responsible for the implementation of project specific objectives within the project services team.
- Conduct internal/external briefing sessions with respect to project services requirements and processes.
- Act as the representative focal point for all internal and external project reviews.
- Create framework for gathering and recording risks and lessons learned.
- Ensure that activities with respect to project services are being managed and delivered as per the customer’s expectations and guidelines and project contract requirements.
- Monitor all project services outputs in the necessary areas and provide improvement recommendations as necessary to ensure the business is improving the services internally/externally.
- Provide direct input to the contract administration and contract review process, to ensure that the terms of the contracts are being met and any implications are being highlighted and mitigated.
- Provide direct support to the Project Managers on Contract Administration issues/matters.
- Direct the preparation of all related vendor supplier and sub-contractor tender activities and manage the respective tender evaluations through to notification of award.
- Direct the preparation of all required data for management reports and presentations, etc.
- Deliver the support and input to all tender activities for future work, representing the project services capability at clarification meetings and presentations to win new work.
- Direct all activities related to the preparation of the business commercial planning and reporting in co-operation with the Head of Operations.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the reporting of cost and schedule impact of changes, modifications and alternatives to established project budgets.
- Ensure the Division accounting processes and procedures meet audit requirements.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Qualified with a BSc in Business Administration and or Oil&Gas Engineering.
- Extensive experience in all project execution phases.
- Moderate experience as a Business Manager or Project Support Management.
- Prior Oil&Gas EPC/Construction experience (15 years min) in offshore/onshore projects preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill sets.
- Leadership and demonstrated accountability for the work produced by the project services team.
- Demonstrates a support approach to the project managers and the business.
- Able to provide support in situations, to resolve issues and matters of conflict that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility.
- Work as the leader of a dynamic team environment that has tight deadlines, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as an essential skill set.
- Bias towards both contract management and project controls.