- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Contrôle-Audit-Qualité
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 168181
- Publié le: 02-01-2020
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 168181
- For our client, an international mining company, we are searching for an experienced and qualified QA/QC Inspector Soils and Concrete for a large mine site located in West Africa.
- The incumbent will carry out various inspections and verifications for all civil, structural and building works, inclusive materials. He/She will ensure that the erection, installation and third party testing has been carried out in accordance with contractual standards and specifications.
Functional responsibilities :
- Receives instructions, documents, technical specifications and details regarding civil, structural and building works.
- Studies, analyses and establishes inspection requirements. Creates, uses and implements test forms and procedures as required.
- Follows inspection and test plan for the soils and concrete works and ensures that the contractor/sub-contractor carries out the various stage inspections and tests, records findings, prepares various reports.
- Liason with the contractor’s inspection and construction staff for intermediate and final acceptance of the work.
- Carries out inspection of works and nominated sub-contractors/suppliers as directed by approved inspection and test plan.
- Carries out inspection of materials/equipment, when required, prior to shipment to site and prepares material release report.
- Carries out inspection of materials/equipment received and prepares material inspection reports.
- Liaise with construction staff to ensure that all required testing has been performed.
- Liaise with third (3rd) party inspection agency.
- Carry out inspection/audit of readymix concrete batch plant on regular basis.
- Advise the field staff of poor quality work and deficiencies detected during inspections and assist/advise on remedial works required.
- Report deviations from requirements of contract documents to QA/QC Manager
- Investigates/anticipates work problems and takes/recommends suitable action to correct deficiencies.
- Maintains and enhances sound relationship with contractors/sub-contractors and subordinates.
- Ensures that all paper work required (ie test and inspection reports, material inspection reports, etc.) has been completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures that copies are handed over to the WinPCS© technicians for input.
- Provides training as required.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Remains current/up-to-date regarding laws and regulations affecting all areas of responsibilities.
- Adheres to Company policies, procedures and work requirements.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 7 years minimum experience as a Civil Engineer in the field of petrochemical/refining/mining, construction and maintenance services industries.
- Broad knowledge of sound management principles.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions furnished in written, oral, mathematical, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to use computer and familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Office, MS Project, etc.
Organisation: Job AlternativeAnnonces de Fabien Perez