- Publié le: 27-07-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 62502
The Company :
For our client, a leading organisation within the mining industry with global locations, we are looking for a French speaking Site Quality Manager to work on an exciting new mine site in Gabon. The position is due to last for 3 years, and will have a high degree of influence on proceedings.
- Take full responsibility for the entire QAQC processes across the entire project.
- This will include working with materials teams, construction contractors, major suppliers, etc.
- Ensure that world-class QAQC as well as HSE standards are upheld during the entirety of the project by working closely with other departments.
- Act as the key point between the organisation and external suppliers.
- Lead & develop local teams where necessary.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a time-efficient manner.
- Set out short/medium/long term plans as the project evolves (across a 3 year period).
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- 15 years’ experience in a Quality Management position working on large scale international projects, ideally within the mining industry.
- Previous experience working in Francophone Africa is highly desirable.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Proven ability to anticipate challenges in the short/medium/long term.
- A track record of success of working with projects benefitting from major investment.
- Degree-educated highly desirable, but strong relevant experience will also be considered.