- Publié le: 27-06-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 55775
The Company :
Our mining client has operations in West Africa. This role plays a business strategic partner role to the MD and management teams, to develop and implement effective organisational development and human resources management strategy and action plans which drive the organisation-wide planned change, accountability-based culture, design components, people management programmes and processes required to support the broader business unit strategy and taking cognisance of corporate HR strategic objectives and programs.
- Organisational development and effectiveness : Design and structure the organisation under the guidance of the Managing Director and in collaboration with the site senior management teams and line managers. Align the organisational structure to support the business strategy, structure and business processes and behaviour into an effective accountability based organisational culture to deliver set business goals.
- Labour Relations : Develop and implement a comprehensive labour relations strategy that is aligned with the mine business and human resources strategies, and execution plan to support and drive sustainable business performance and improves management-unions relationship and collective bargaining negotiations.
- Workforce Planning : Develop and implement short, medium and long-term manpower plans to support the business and production plans
- Training and Development : Develop and manage an appropriate training and development system in conjunction with line management and discipline requirements, based on an effective training needs analysis and gap closing strategies.
- Remuneration and Conditions of Employment : Develop, implement and maintain competitive, fair and sustainable remuneration and benefits system, within the limits defined with the group. Develop a Conditions of Employment for all Obuasi mine employees as per market, industry practice, and within the limits defined within the group.
- Human Resources Administration, Planning and Reporting : Within area of accountability instil managerial leadership practices that reflect the company values in action and maintain high morale among all employees and demonstrate a culture of achievement and integrity within team. Design and implement new processes and practices to maintain and optimise Human Resources information ensuring the quality and data integrity of information in HR systems, including delivering reports of high-quality and relevant Human Resources information.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of which 5 years should be at a senior management level with substantial knowledge and experience in organisational development & effectiveness and human resources disciplines within the mining or heavy manufacturing sectors and large-scale transformation.
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a Rotational Basis.