- Publié le: 09-03-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 312141
Our client is is seeking a Senior Maintenance Planner with a background in large hydrometallurgical process plants within the mining sector to join their team in the DRC.
Functional responsibilities :
- Managing mechanical and electrical maintenance planning activities to ensure optimum plant operations.
- Overseeing maintenance and shutdown planning and scheduling.
- Managing time and resources required to complete maintenance activities.
- Providing cost estimations for repairs to be carried out.
- Ensure sufficient spares availability for maintenance activities to be carried out successfully and timeously.
- Reporting on maintenance performance and planning activities.
- Trend analysis for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Record keeping.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Relevant trade certificate, technical diploma or degree.
- Advanced level qualification preferred.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance planning within large hydrometallurgical processing plants.
- Strong CMMS experience on a range of systems.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Experience providing mentoring and training to local nationals.
- Experience in expatriate roles in remote locations in Africa.