- Publié le: 10-12-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 188110
For our client, a leading international mining organisation in Papua New Guinea, we are searching for an experienced and qualified Senior Maintenance Specialist.
Functional responsibilities :
Reporting to the Superintendent you will be required to direct the day to day operational and maintenance activities of the Process Plant in order to deliver reliability & minimum interruption during regular operations and provide technical support during plant shutdowns.
Required experience and qualifications :
- 7+ years relevant work experience essential.
- Experience in maintenance of large process plants including planning and executing.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal, written communication and public speaking skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- SAP and Master Data experience highly desirable.
- Sound planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong active listening & interpersonal skills for rapport building, conflict resolution & training.
- Must be a PNG National and open to work in the country.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment.