Senior Mechanical Engineer
Johannesburg, South Africa
- Our client is an international oil and gas company seeking an experienced and qualified Senior Mechanical Engineer for his existing operations in South Africa.
Qualification and Skills :
- Knowledge & experience with MS Office packages (create spreadsheets, registers, reports, presentations, workflows, etc.).
- Knowledge of project requirements as they relate to scope, cost and schedule.
- Specialist Knowledge of Codes of practice relevant to industry.
- Extensive Knowledge of National and International Standards.
- Extensive Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Design & Principles.
- Proficient with Engineering tools and Software.
- Knowledge and ability to perform Technical Evaluations for standard and non-standard (requisitioned) materials and construction contracts and to be part of construction bid evaluation meetings.
- Knowledge of Project Planning, Cost control, procurement & contracts Processes including document control.
- Knowledge of Forms of Contracts.
- BSC Mechanical Engineering.
- Pr Eng Registration.
- 10–15 years experience in EPC/EPCM environment, Petro Chemical, Oil & Gas or Similar environment.
- Extensive Experience in vessels, piping and rotating machinery.
- Multi-Office Project Experience.
- Multi-Project Phase Experience.
- Specialist experience in static and rotating.
- Management of Medium scale Capital Projects.
- Experience in site progress measures.
- Experience in Managing Projects and Project Teams.