- Publié le: 20-09-2019
- Nbre de Vues: 5173
- ID Annonce: 188112
For our client, a leading international mining organisation in Papua New Guinea, we are seeking Senior Mechanical Engineers with strong mechanical engineering experience across shutdowns, grinding, tanks and tailings areas of the fixed plant for a position within PNG FIFO.
Functional responsibilities :
Reporting to the Mechanical Superintendent you will be required to provide technical specialist mechanical advice and support to the processing areas for the resolution of equipment performance, maintenance issues and structural integrity ensuring all mechanical installations comply with all relevant statutory and safety requirements.
Required experience and qualifications :
- 7+ years relevant work experience essential.
- Tertiary qualified Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering essential with accreditation from the Institute of Engineers PNG Inc. essential and will be completed as part of work permit process.
- PNG National Drivers License essential.
- Studies in materials science desirable.
- Post graduate studies in the Asset Management field desirable.
- Certificate in Workplace Assessment and Training or similar desirable.
- Extensive engineering experience within a large scale complex processing plant or heavy industry.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal, written communication and public speaking skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Sound planning, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong active listening & interpersonal skills for rapport building, conflict resolution & training.
- Must be a PNG National and open to work in the country.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment.