- Publié le: 2022-01-24
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 52979
The Company :
- Our client is an established and listed Mining Operator with key Open Pit sites in the DRC. Their project focus is Open Pit Gold.
- This site based, permanent job opportunity reports immediately to the Mine Planning Superintendent and demands a highly motivated and autonomous individual with a proven track record of short-term production control planning.
- Lead a team of individuals and manage design work required for the development and production of the underground. Ultimately accountable for the timely delivery of designs and their accuracy.
- Preparing short, medium and long-term schedules that aim to meet or exceed site objectives and support the long-term mining plan.
- Identify contingency plans to overcome shortfalls in production and development. Ensure plan is appropriate for equipment and manpower levels, and that it does not exceed the ventilation or ore movement system constraints.
- Coordinate with mine operations on a daily basis to ensure the plan is being adhered to and to minimize disruptions. Complete regular variance reports and stope status reports.
- Set goals and objectives for Engineering, Training, and Process Improvement. Ensure areas of responsibility meet goals and objectives by providing systems, resources, and training as needed.
- Provide regular field supervision of engineers, technician, and miners in the underground mine.
- Optimally manage human resource matters (vacations, absenteeism, quality and quantity of work, etc).
- Oversee the work schedules of assigned personnel to meet completion dates, technical specifications, and budget limits. – Assist with the estimation and preparation of budgets.
- Complete developments and Stopes dilutions analysis on monthly basis.
- Prepare life of mine reserves via Surpac and generate life of mine plans using MineSched on annual basis.
- Complete reserves block model-mining analysis.
- Complete reports as required.
- Participate in completing the mine’s monthly reconciliation report.
- Lead the cutoff grade annual calculation.
- Prepare and create NI 43–101, JORC and technical reports as a Qualified Person (QP) / Competent Person (CP).
Qualification and skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
- At least 7 years experience in mining engineering. Experience of Open Pit Gold mining, ideally with knowledge of relevant software – Talpac / Xpac / Surpac – in an opencast planning role.
- Fluency in English.
The Package :
The package will be +/- US$ 120,000 net and may be negotiable based on experience and current/previous package. There are other site based benefits which are additional and will be discussed in detail with suited applicants.
The Fly-in / Fly-out schedule will be 7 / 3.