- Type de contrat: CDIC
- Fonction: Ingénierie-Méthodes
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- Pays: Gabon - GA
- ID Annonce: 62500
- Publié le: 05-04-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 62500
The Company :
For our client, a leading mining organisation, we are searching for a Senior French- speaking Mining Engineer. The role will be residential based in Gabon, Africa.
- Complies with QHSE practices with a view to continuous improvement.
- Implement cost reduction actions.
- Coordinates and manages all events of the mining activity (scheduling of equipment stoppages for maintenance, extraction and storage of ore for the plant and quality control).
- Prepares mining plans and validates maintenance plans with the Head of the Equipment Maintenance Department.
- Develops operating and investment budgets of the department according to the objectives of production of minerals and fixed and variable costs defined.
- Participate in the planning of production shutdowns and maintenance equipment.
- Performs the periodic analysis of production monitoring indicators (reporting data, dashboards, failure rates, etc.) and budget variances and takes the necessary adjustment measures in the context of improving performance.
- Participate in and / or lead projects concerning his department.
- Manages the HR of his department in collaboration with the HRD de la Mine.
- Establishes actions that minimize the impact of mining operations on the environment and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensures quality control operated according to customer specifications.
- Maintains relations with the social partners, the employees, and ensures the reassembly of the information necessary for the management of industrial relations, and the descent of the messages delivered by the company.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Mining engineer Degree with at least 8 years of managerial experience in the field of mining and geology (ore selectivity, mine protection standards …).
- Knowledge of mining techniques, gear and their capabilities, and rules of open pit mining (including safety and the environment).
- English and French proficiency.
- Managerial skills of a very good level.
- Conduct and monitoring of industrial and mining projects.
- Ability to manage situations and make decisions in a context of strong constraints.
- Loyalty to the company and intellectual honesty.
Organisation: O.G. ProductionAnnonces de O.G. Production