- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Ingénierie-Méthodes
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 118960
- Publié le: 21-02-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 118960
- We are recruiting a well experienced Senior Process Engineer for the Engineering Department and will provide process technical assistance to multi-disciplinary teams and process engineering services, including project management skills and discipline specific standards, to support plant modifications and capital projects.
- The Senior Process Engineer provides technical guidance, problem solving and advice to the business including Operations, Projects and Servicesas well as to demonstrate leadership, mentorship and drive assignments toward completion.
Functional responsibilities :
- Develop, implement and maintain Process Engineering procedures consistent with the Company’s Engineering practices, conforming to and supporting ISO 9001 certification and in compliance with project HSEQ requirements.
- Lead and provide process engineering services to support plant modifications and capital projects and ensure that engineering specifications comprising of :
- Process design basis,
- Process design calculations,
- Process datasheets,
- Process Flow Designs (PFD’s) and flow sheets with mass and energy balances,
- Process engineering calculations including hydraulic calculations,
- Equipment sizing.
- Process technical reports on issues related to extractive metallurgy and metal recoveries and other process parameters.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, coaching & mentoring leading to the growth and development of National Process Engineers.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering or similar.
- Registered Professional Engineer or eligible for registration.
- Minimum 10yrs in Hydrometallurgical Plant Operations, Chemical, Petrochemical or Metallurgical Operations, or Brownfields / Greenfields Projects with experience in :
- Process engineering,
- Process technologies,
- Process risk assessment,
- Process engineering calculations such as fluid dynamics,
- Heat and mass transfer calculations,
- Project engineering including all aspects of project management and control,
- Process improvements and process design,
- Process safety and proficient with operation and process safety risk assessment (Hazop, Fault tree, etc.).
- Demonstrated track record of improving and de-bottlenecking processes.
- Experience in using Process Modelling Computerised systems i.e. Aspen Hysys, MetSym, etc.
- Training and developing subordinates to assume positions of greater responsibility in the organization.
- Language skills : English is essential. French is highly advantageous.
Organisation: Global Mining GroupAnnonces de Matthew Crawford