- Publié le: 13-02-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 125552
We are searching for a Senior Production Support Engineer resident (with offshore missions) in Luanda – Angola. The role will promote FOMS rules, by guaranteeing that client SIMs are applied, for activities performed within Production support, and aligned with FOMS Referential (Meetings, Kpi’s, Tools) – Follow KPI’s defined and attend/prepare for meetings as per FOMS referential – specific focus to be put on Client/FO Performance meeting and Sustainability meeting.
Functional responsibilities :
- Ensure a technical support to Field operation teams through process studies.
- Conduct process studies related to performance actions (Well performance, Reliability, Task Forces), modification requests, and derogations requests when required.
- Provide process support to Field operations teams to minimize shortfalls during Campaigns and Partial Shutdowns.
- Provide assistance to the development studies requested by Client/ADP teams in term of process and ensure that operational feedback is provided (including technical interface with DW &SS PL when necessary).
- Manage the Interfaces with new project developments and provides the operational feedback to the project.
- Perform for the affiliate general or specific studies when required in all phases of the EP process, (preproject, project, operation and abandonment).
- Liaise with Headquarters specialists and Projects.
- Make sure that topside design and operational constraints are taken into account by concerned entities in preparation of yearly affiliate forecasts/targets.
- Participate for modifications relative to process in validation meetings (safety review, budget and planning sanction) and execution foolwup.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and debottleneck existing facilities.
- Approval of process engineering documents (PID, SLD,etc…) as a part of modification close out or on site request.
- Keep updated process simulations of the facilities and monitoring tools.
- Contribute to the improvement of skills and knowhow within the team.
- Supervise training of interns.
- Act as substitute for the Production Support Department Head as necessary and following a formal delegation.
Required experience and qualifications :
- 8 years minimum professional experience in the upstream oil & gas industry, with significant operations experience in an offshore environment.
- Engineering degree or superior scientific studies (+E.N.S.P.M).
- Significant knowledge of Oil & Gas Engineering including process and Flow Assurance issues, preferably within deep offshore environment.
- Fully conversant with Client Specifications, H.S.E. and Process design rules, International Standards.
- Good communication skill, reliability, autonomy, organization and method.
- Advance level of process simulations (ProII) and monitoring tools (PI).
- Languages : French or English mandatory, Portuguese is a plus.