- Publié le: 2023-12-04
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 132972
- For our client, an international Oil&Gas project in South Africa, we are looking for a Senior Project Management Engineer to support the Project Manager in coordinating specific technical and management topics.
- Project interface management, contractual document issue and review, project activity planning, data analysis and report preparation, subcontractor and supplier management, preparing Project Record Books, collecting certifications, supplier payments, SAP data entry, with specific responsibilities especially during the close-out phase.
Functional responsibilities :
- Develop techno-economic models of industrial complexes including Linear Programming techniques.
- Prepare appropriate economic evaluation reports to evaluate technologies to be applied in specific projects or to evaluate the relevant competitive advantage.
- Analyze tender and contractual documents in order to review scope of work and schedule and to identify project requirements and constraints.
- Support in the preparation of the Project Execution Plan and the project Organization Charts.
- Prepare bid cost estimate of project management, construction and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables and subcontracts.
- Assist the Project Manager during project activity planning, preparation of the Execution Plans and other project procedures and Plans, in the definition of the resource allocation and of the assets and materials utilization, in the preparation of sub-contracting plans, in the assessment of the man-hours required in order to prepare/update the mobilization plan, in preparing reports relevant to resources mobilization.
- Under instructions of project manager, coordinate specific topics, related to but not only, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, project Record Book Spare Parts, etc.
- Assist in coordinating the invoicing and guarantee activities.
- Assist in managing change orders and claims.
- Support Project Manager to coordinate Risk Analysis.
- Support the Project Management in purchase requisitions, technical evaluations, purchase order and work orders and related work progress within own field of competence.
- As per Project Manager instructions, ensure and/or assist in the preparation/issue of the required documents regarding and supervision and coordination of the procurement and management process for Spare Parts.
- Assist in coordinating the technical close-out of the project.
Required experience and qualifications :
- At least a Technical Degree related to the position.
- At least 10 years of experience in the same role.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies, equipment and key issues related to fabrication, construction, installation and commissioning activities.
- Knowledge of methodologies for managing contracts and subcontracts, claims, changes, backcharges, variations.
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools, procedures and documents for project close-out. Knowledge of tools, procedures and documents for the close-out of all the project activities upon project completion (e.g. Project Record Books, project feedbacks).
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas sector or with EPC Company.
- Very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written).
- Willing to work abroad.