- Publié le: 02-03-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 303836
Job Description :
For our client, a well-known organisation with a global footprint and recent record production numbers, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager. This is a real opportunity to get on board with a well-established company at their most iconic site in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Group is planning considerable investments through various projects with the aim of doubling the production in the next three to four years.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will hold a key role in the current and future success of this mine site. We are looking for a senior project manager who can carry out simultaneously various technical projects of different dimensions within the mining industry.
- Management of large projects according to the strategic priorities of the division.
- Assistance to project managers and their teams during the study and execution phases of projects.
- Coordination of preparation and active contribution to project steering committees.
- Mobilization of Division and company resources as needed to assist project teams.
- Contribution to the application by project teams of best practices in project management, particularly in terms of :
- Project planning and goal setting
- Project execution and governance
- Project documentation and archives
- Process improvement and standards development
- Contribution to the prioritization of projects and management of the portfolio.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Having at least 15 years of experience in project management.
- Masters’ Degree in engineering or management or related discipline.
- Fluency in French.
- Technical training and experience in an industrial field.
- Experience working with EPC or EPCM consultants in projects from the conceptual phase to the execution and closing phase.
- Experience in risk identification and management.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software related to project control.
- Demonstrated ability to finely manage communications with different levels of authority.
- Managerial ability to pilot multidisciplinary teams in a hierarchical and / or functional framework.
- Knowledge of international estimation standards.
- Flexible and hard-working team-player with high level of confidentiality and integrity.