- Publié le: 21-06-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 54868
The Company :
- International mining company, seeking an experienced and qualified Site Services Manager for his existing mining operations in West Africa.
- The role is required to ensure that the general field maintenance work on DMSA premises are conducted in a safe, cost efficient manner and to the satisfaction of the customers.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with the project Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Policies and associated documentation.
- Responsible to plan, direct, organize and improve all the activities that associated with Services department.
- Ensure contract management in compliance with all related government and site related regulations and procedures.
- Responsible of the efficiency of following areas within all project premises on a quality and cost perspective : Catering, Travel, Employee transportation, Housing and Camp Management and Building maintenance.
- Produce annual budgets for Services and Maintenance that are in line with the company goals and objectives and ensure cost efficiencies are in place to maintain or improve on approved budget costs
- Provide leadership, coaching and professional development opportunities for all Services team (team size of around 60 people).
- Develop employees within the department to be ready for promotion to senior vacant positions.
- Implement, update and communicate Services process, policies and procedures that convey the project culture and strategies.
- Promote continuous improvement throughout project.
- Define departmental goals and objectives, track progress, implement change to achieve.
- Communicate performance expectations to direct reports on an on-going basis and to ensure these performance expectations are being met.
- Jointly develop departmental annual operating budgets, capital budgets and long-range plans and to ensure targets are met on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Provide weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, issues and upcoming activities.
- Provide accurate reports on Maintenance activities such as curative, preventative and standardization process.
- Update monthly forecasts and provide detailed explanations for cost variances on Maintenance and Services perspective.
- Ensure completion of all incident investigations involving Plant Services and ensure completion of any department assigned activities.
- Identify risks and provide recommendations on mitigation measures.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- University Degree in Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10–15 years’ experience in a similar position in similar projects in remote locations.
- Experience in team supervision.
- Fluency in Industrial Relations.
- Live the Company Values.
- Strict and able to manage client expectations.
- Ability to comply and enforce company policies and guidelines.
- Training and developing subordinates to assume positions of greater responsibility in the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on Functional Cultural awareness.
- Language skills : English is essential. French is highly advantageous.
- Reasonable computer literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a Rotational Basis.