- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Fonction: Construction-Travaux
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- Pays: Algérie - DZ
- ID Annonce: 161145
- Publié le: 08-06-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 161145
- We are currently recruiting a Special Operations Engineer in Algeria, to develop optimized completion designs for hydrocarbon appraisal and/or development wells (onshore/offshore), incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods.
- To draft completion operations plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans.
Functional responsibilities :
- Overall technical integrity of completion design and execution.
- Contribute to the optimization of the drilling, completion, intervention and stimulation programs as required.
- Ensure that standard procedures related to the drilling, completion and well testing activities are properly applied.
- Preparing studies and special operational programmes as necessary.
- Providing the engineering supervision and support to rig operations during the implementation of the activity.
- Ensure that the planning of critical activities is done simulating each single operation with the proper software with the objective to locate and anticipate critical items and risks.
- Preparing, in co-ordination with Contractor and suppliers, detailed plans for special/non routine operations to be performed at the well site.
- Ensure reporting on the operations on-going as well as the End of Well Reports is prepared in compliance with company standard.
- Ensure that the work processes are planned and designed in accordance with the requirements and controls as stated by the E&P manuals and procedures.
- Make sure that the lessons learned are properly and methodically captured and implemented in programs and procedures.
- Ensure that the required feedback (positive and negative) is obtained following each operation and the performance of contractor is methodically captured.
- Make sure that the AAR (After Action Review) is implemented following each drilling phase and following each fundamental step of the completion and intervention activities.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering degree.
- Fluent in English and French desirable.
- Valid Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior to mobilisation)
- Drilling & completion course.
- Drilling & completion engineering course.
- Geology & Geophysics basic course (preferred).
- Subsurface & Reservoir basic course (preferred).
- Extensive years of Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Extensive experience of completion.
Organisation: HomebizAnnonces de Noémie Delattre