- Publié le: 22-09-2021
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 31950
Job Description :
Our client is one of fast-growing gold mining companies with the operations in the Americas and headquarters in Vancouver. They are looking to hire a Supply Chain Project Manager for Latin America.
You will be responsible for leading the development of supply chain transformation throughout Company’s Latin American mines and projects. This position supports and collaborates with supply chain leaders at the sites to strengthen the alignment between the third-party service provider and the Company, improve current procurement processes and promote best practices
- Ensure that site procurement practices comply with supply chain standards and procedures. Help site leaders to identify methods and procedures that enhance procurement processes.
- Oversee and monitor procurement performance, KPIs and support the site supply chain leaders to identify improvement opportunities
- Implement methods and best practices to ensure the compliance to procurement processes as defined per Standard Operation Practices (SOP)
- Support Change Management activities, including changes in processes, methodologies or systems.
- Project manage improvements with medium or high complexity as required.
- Establish, train, develop, mentor and maintain the third-party service provider team to close gaps in knowledge of Company’s practices
- Manage new P2P implementation with site supply chain leaders and corporate supply chain
- Support site supply chain improvements on the ground as needed
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Finance or related field is preferred. CPP, CSCP, CPM, CPSM or another professional supply chain designation is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience in supply chain management.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required, and French is an asset.
- Change management skills and experience required.
- Experience in customer resource management, supplier resource management and purchasing experience.
- Experience in the mining industry or similar extracting industry is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience and success with ability to change, challenge, and improve current practices and business processes.
- Work Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills, exceptional negotiation skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive approach and ability to develop and sustain strategic relationships.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is continuously changing.
- Must be able to travel as required (approximately 50%).
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.