- Publié le: 2022-05-23
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 78156
Job Description :
- Our client is an international mining company seeking an experienced and qualified Underground Project Engineer for his existing operations in West Africa.
- Assist the Underground Feasibility Study Manager with planning, scheduling, coordination, monitoring and management of the various tasks required to meet the Project schedule milestones and the execution plan with the Alliance Partner. Guide and mentor the Underground Project Technical Officers.
- Planning and scheduling of the underground projects and update project schedules as required.
- Monitoring of the progress on project milestones.
- Understand the strategic long-term mine plans for the projects with the overall strategic Life of Mine Plan.
- The development of short-term plans that maintains the long-term objectives.
- Weekly and end of month reporting on projects and department activities and attend meetings.
- Financial tracking of the project budgets and capital expenditure of the department.
- Development of cost models in Excel and Financial Analysis.
- Development, evaluation and reviewing of mine designs and production scheduling with Alliance Partner.
- Development, review, monitoring and management of the execution plan with the Alliance Partner.
- Technical audits and evaluation, including mining methods, infrastructure, designs, schedules and financials.
- Provide mentoring to the mining engineers and graduate mining engineers.
- Provide other duties as required.
- Assist with integration of underground related safety protocols, mining standards and SOPs into the system.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Compilation of technical reports, NI43-101 compliant.
- Project management documentation and compilation of Project reports.
- Maintain and enforce the Safety and Health policies at all times.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Further qualification in Finance/Business Management would be an advantage.
- Driver License required.
- 10 to 15 years mining related experience.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in hard rock underground mining,
- 5 years’ experience in project planning,
- 5 years’ experience in mine planning, scheduling and risk assessment,
- 3 years’ experience in budgeting.
- A good knowledge of the mineral reporting codes, including the NI43-101.
- Cost modelling, Technical Report writing, Computer Literacy.
- MS Office – Intermediate, Excel – Advanced, MS project – Advanced.
- Competent with mining and scheduling software, i.e. Surpac, Datamine, Deswik, etc.