- Publié le: 08-06-2019
- Nbre de Vues: 140
- ID Annonce: 161144
We are currently recruiting a Wireline Supervisor in Algeria to supervise drilling and completion execution assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
Functional responsibilities :
- To supervise wireline and rigless activities assuring that operations conform to plans and are carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, equipment, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay operations.
- To ensure effective, efficient and safe wire-line operations, EWL operations, Coiled tubing Operations and Surface Well-Testing Operations.
- To supervise wireline and rigless operations carried out by Company’s and Contractor’s personnel at well site.
- To coordinate wireline and rigless operations in accordance with programme, Company procedure and best practices.
- To report to Completion, W.O. & W.L. Superintendent on a regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
- To take prompt action and notify the Completion, W.O. & W.L. superintendent in case of unplanned event at well site.
- To ensure that wireline and rigless operations are carried out in safely, with good oilfield practice, in accordance with programme and Company procedures.
- To ensure safety of personnel and of the well itself.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering degree.
- Fluent in English and French desirable.
- Valid Well Control certificate (Level 4 IWCF / IADC required or willing to to obtain prior to mobilisation).
- Drilling & completion course, Subsurface & Reservoir basic course (preferred), Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires offshore work), First aid / freighting course + IWCF Certificate.
- Extensive years of Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Extensive years of drilling and completions activities experience.