- Publié le: 08-06-2019
- Nbre de Vues: 103
- ID Annonce: 161140
We are currently recruiting a Fluid Supervisor in Algeria, to develop drilling & completion fluids and cement programs, optimizing the investments and applying the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
Functional responsibilities :
- Defining and planning drilling and completion fluids, as well as cement slurries in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Preparing mud, cement and completion fluids programs including all information as specified in Company procedure.
Preparing estimated cost breakdown for chemicals and related services of wells to be drilled or worked over.
- Well operations follow-up on daily basis, and recommend changes in drilling / completion fluids aimed to optimise efficiency of operations.
- Ensuring drilling & completion fluids, as well as cement slurries are mixed and maintained as per programme and good oilfield practice.
- Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur.
- Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations.
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Providing technical advise on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
- Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs.
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering degree or high school diploma.
- Fluent knowledge of English and French (desirable).
- Valid Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior to mobilisation).
- Extensive experience of Oil & Gas Industry.
- Extensive experience of drilling & Completions.