- Publié le: 2020-01-16
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 13008
Job Description :
Our client is looking for Procurement Superintendent to lead all aspects of the procurement department with the objective of securing quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost, and adhering to company strategy and corporate standards and requirements in all processes.
- Manage the operational Procurement function.
- Manage a number of critical supply and contract agreements.
- Actively plan and meet the material needs and contractual requirements.
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers and maintain strong business relationships with them.
- Participate in the development of an inventory reduction strategy.
- Participate in the implementation of sustainable development policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in and occasionally lead safety meetings and discussions.
- Become actively involved in ArcelorMittal’s aims and objectives of engaging with the local community and strive to leave a positive impact on the longer-term outcomes for local people. Promote the integration between this engagement and the success of the business.
- Identify potential savings opportunities and take appropriate action. Explore these ideas and complete a feasibility study for potential cost savings.
- Daily and month end reporting to the procurement / supply chain manager.
Qualification and Skill required :
- Bachelors in Supply Chain or Engineering or law with Management or Supply Chain Certifications
- More than 7 years’ experience in procurement/supply chain to the mining industry experience with at least 3 years at a supervisory level.
- Good English skills, both written and verbal (+ French an advantage).
- Good knowledge and relationships with providers.
- Experience in managing inventory planning and budgeting.
- Very strong working knowledge of SAP and High working knowledge of Excel.